Imagine life simply more manageable and enjoyable.
When seniors need a helping hand or supervision to stay safe and as independent as they can be, the licensed Assisted Living community at River Glen of St. Charles offers peace of mind for residents and families. Residents enjoy a choice of apartments with efficiency kitchens and full private bathrooms—with assistance always close at hand.
Safety, security and total wellness are the focus of our care philosophy.
- Licensed nurses on staff 24 hours per day and on-call 24/7
- Certified Nurses Aides and Resident Care Assistants on staff 24/7
- A personalized service plan for care and medication management
- A Wellness Office for scheduled physician and podiatry appointments
- Pull-cords next to the bed and in the bathroom in case of emergency
- An “I’m OK” program to provide daily checks on a resident’s well-being
- Personal Emergency Pendants when indicated for an added measure of security
Services & Amenities
Great amenities expand the living space well beyond apartment doors.
- Weekly residential housekeeping services, including changing of bed linens
- Complimentary laundry facilities throughout the building
- Three meals daily, served restaurant-style in an elegant dining room, carryout service and use of the private dining room
- Access to the computer center, sun-filled library and arts & crafts room
- Beauty/Barber shop for hair and nail care
- Parlor with fireplace, a wicker sun room and an aviary with grand piano
- Four screened porches, a walking path and gazebo
- Convenient parking for visitors; reserved parking spots for residents
Let us help you care for your loved one.
When you are a full-time caregiver, it’s difficult to trust your loved one’s care to someone else—even for a short time. Now you can take the time away or break you need, knowing your loved one is in good hands at River Glen of St. Charles. Our respite care program is open to anyone requiring assistance with the activities of daily living.
- Comfortably furnished apartment, including bed linens and towels
- Respectful daily care provided by skilled assisted living specialists
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals and snacks daily
- Purposeful activities designed to keep your loved one engaged
- Short-term care for one week or up to two months